OK Corral Pistol Range (Static)
Idea for first time shooters, recent Concealed Carry class completers, or anyone just keeping their skills up, our eleven covered Pistol bays meet the requirements of any handgun enthusiast. All set down a 25 yard range that will accommodate any distance within the complex you prefer with a range officer always present to help with instructions and/or any questions you may have. This range is exclusively for Pistols. No caliber of .50 or over will be permitted, neither will full-auto nor rapid fire. We shoot standard paper targets, set up on moveable target stands. Handgun lessons are available, call to reserve.
- 11 covered stations
- 25 yards long
- distances are marked in 5 yard increments on the range
- range is exclusively for use with pistols- either rim fire or center fire ammunition
- no use of calibers over 50 or full automatic weapons for everyone’s safety
- only standard targets only permitted
CCW Classes at OKCGC
We are proud to host in house Concealed Carry Classes every month here at the club. Our classes exceed the states minimum requirements for safety and include: hands on experience with either a handgun of your choice or one will be provided for you to use, private range, tips and instruction from our staff.
Call to place your reservation for the next class.
OK Corral Rifle Range (Static)
The rifle Range is a covered station featuring 11 bays. It is 100 yards long with moveable target stands for the shooter to practice at the distance they desire. Distances are marked at 10 yard increments starting at 20 yards. This range is exclusively for long gun use, with either rim fire or center fire ammunition. We ask that the shooters not use calibers over 50 or fully automatic weapons for everyone’s safety. Only standard paper targets are permitted for shooting.
- 11 covered stations
- 100 yards long
- marked in 10 yard increments starting at 20
- moveable target stands
- range is exclusively for long gun use with either rim fire or center fire ammunition
- request shooters not use calibers over 50 or full automatic weapons for everyone’s safety
- only standard paper targets are permitted